|Date Posted||November 24, 2020|
Production & Manufacturing
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Base Salary||50K-75K per month|
Vertex Chemicals (Pvt) ltd. is a leading construction chemicals company in Pakistan, providing a host of chemical solutions for improving, repairing, protecting and decorating of construction assets. Our clients/portfolio includes many of the most iconic names of Pakistan including Bahria Icon Towers, Nestle, Tarbela Hydropower dam, Lahore Orange line, Shaukat Khanam Hospital and many more.
As part of our growing footprint, we are currently looking to hire a Warehouse Associate, who will be responsible for managing our warehouse operations and will work closely with the production and accounts teams, reporting directly to the Sr. Supply Chain Manager. This is more than just a dictated role and we are looking for a candidate who can take initiative to make positive and lasting changes to the factory operations.
- Manage inbound operations, ensuring stock is stored in an orderly manner, abiding by storage instructions, all the while increasing production efficiency.
- Ensure all stock records are up to date.
- Manage stock issuance against Production Batch Orders and make relevant entries.
- Be instrumental in the day-to-day running and cleanliness of the warehouse, managing order volumes, daily workload, and continuous process improvement of the operation
- Be responsible for mechanical and electrical equipment store.
- Be responsible to create and document SOPs, Work Instructions, etc
- Challenge existing processes, providing input on continual improvements which increase capacity and improve efficiency
- Management of stocks (both finished product hired stock and also raw materials) to agreed trigger levels to ensure availability
- Responsible for all Warehouse staff scheduling and shift assignments, including tracking and reporting
· Min. Bachelor’s degree
· At least 4 years experience, preferably at a chemicals warehouse.
· Proven track record of managing a warehouse or warehouse team to achieve performance targets over time
· Experience using any ERP system would be highly beneficial.
· Strong Excel Skills.
· Excellent communication skills
Salary: 50K-75K per month
Additional benefits include fuel allowance, company sim and phone bill. Vehicle, as per HR policy, may be offered after completion of probation period.