|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
Graphics & UI Design
You’ll be working with front-end and full-stack developers, content strategists. We are looking for people who are passionate about design and eager to collaborate with other individuals to solve problems. Attention to detail and ability to uphold and deliver work at the highest quality standards is essential.
- Design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Provide the UX point on view across the lifecycles of all assigned projects
- Create visual solutions and adapt design systems for specific applications
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other items to create innovative solutions that align with business and user needs
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Build and maintain rapport with team members
- Foster a collaborative environment
- Communicate and succinctly articulate concept rationales
- Strong design portfolio with digital design and UX work experience
- Complete command over responsive grids and UI frameworks
- Experience in working within a responsive framework
- Demonstrable experience of adaptive design
- Attention to detail / pixel-perfection
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs— Figma and Photoshop etc.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and the capabilities of web browsers
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Mature appreciation of the balance between creative and business opportunities
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
Bachelor's degree in design is preferred.
Who We Are
Confiz is a high growth technology solutions company headquartered in Seattle, WA. We are over 500+ people with offices in US, Europe and the Middle East. We work with some of the leading US and global enterprises and deliver transformative technology solutions.