|Date Posted||December 16, 2020|
Graphics & UI Design
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. You will get the chance to learn rapidly in a fast-growing company, while collaborating with the talented members of our Product and Business Development teams.
In the past, sensorimotor rehabilitation devices have been limited in usability. Large spaces and therapists are needed in order to impart rehabilitation training to patients.
ARTICARES is reimagining a future where patients have access to sophisticated rehabilitation technology closer to their homes.
By connecting healthcare professionals and patients throughout the continuum of care, rehabilitation can be made possible anywhere and anytime.
Job Title: UI/UX Designer (Pakistan office)
Start: at the earliest possible date
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product team and business development team
· Illustrate design ideas for supporting marketing & sales campaigns, using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
· Test and troubleshoot UX problems such as problems in capturing website performance metrics, bugs that impact customer experience, etc
· Identify opportunities for improving end-user experience and seeing them to resolution.
· Design graphic user interface elements, including mock up designs for mobile and desktop, menus, tabs and widgets and more.
· Compile user requirements and present them in a lucid manner.
· 3+ years of UI/UX design experience, preferably for a B2B company
· Strong portfolio in graphic design (must be able to create fresh and original design content)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Experience in supporting and troubleshooting for product and sales teams
· Proactive approach to work and the ability to self-motivate and come up with design and presentation ideas.