|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
With its head office in Karachi, the AGTL plant at Dera Ghazi Khan, manufactures New Holland (Fiat) tractors in technical collaboration with CNHI - Case New Holland, the Number One manufacturer of agricultural tractors in the world. The AGTL plant, an icon of engineering dynamics operates on high efficiency. With Quality Control and Quality Assurance, quality improvement systems exist at every level. One of our mission statement reads: “Our most enduring competitive edge is the quality of tractors”.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The purpose of the role is to ensure continuity, familiarity and a timely and effective transition from stage gate 1 – define, through to completion of stage gate 4 – Implementation.
The incumbent will be intimately familiar with the detail of the assigned Projects and must be familiar with working in an AGILE project environment and capable of training others in this methodology.
The job holder must be experienced in managing financial aspects of Projects and preferably hold qualification, or have experience in finance. They will be required to monitor and control costs or develop financial business case for proposed projects. He/She must be able to analyse performance of projects, resources, time and finance.
- Project Define: Establish program idea and definition as a hypothesis using Al-Futtaim tools where available. Set initial project objectives. confirm and set initial financial impact to Business Unit.
- Project Asses: Develop feasibility of business case. Determine Business unit appetite and capability to execute. Define methods/approach and confirm transformation leads.
- Project Validate/Approve: Design implementation plan with timeline, owners and budget. Confirm plan is validated and executable. Ensure plan and budget are approved by Business Unit.
- Project Implement:. Ensure resources are assigned to the project, mange oversight of project through execution. Report on project progress using metrics.
- Contract/3rd Party Administration: Establish individual files and tracking procedures for deliveries, other “Deliverables”, invoicing and payments, etc. Ensure Projects, Customers and Clients receive regular and accurate updates on deliveries and details of the cause of any delays. Coordinate with Customers and Clients to ensure satisfactory Contract performance.
- Project Risk: Identify and raise any risk/issue relating to Project using the Al-Futtaim tools and processes, then work to develop mitigation steps/plan for the identified risk/issue.
Organisation & Communication
- Organize implementation of effective project administration processes and procedures on multiple Projects.
- Maintain effective communications with all Project members, stakeholders or Leadership, Customers and Suppliers, etc.
Reporting & Compliance
- Prepare and distribute scheduled and ad hoc reports in a timely manner.
- Maintain compliant records of Project/Contract Management related activities for future reference or audit purposes.
- Report instances of Project unsatisfactory performance to Project members, stakeholder or Leadership in a timely manner.
- Organizational policies and procedures.
- Procurement Standards & Best Practice.
- Adherence to limits specified in the group Delegation of Authority (DOA) matrix or Project RACI.
- Adherence to budgets.
- Healthy and Safety, Environment Policy
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Experience of working on multiple Projects with multiple parties and variety of services, with proven ability in negotiations, preferably with AGILE or other Project management qualification.
- Excellent oral and written English communication.
- Experienced Computer User, familiar with ERP systems such as SAP, MS Office, MS Project, email and Internet.
- Experienced in Financial analysis and budget development, preferably with recognized finance qualification.
- 5 years management, in Project related activity, contract negotiation, and logistics administration across multiple disciplines. Through knowledge of subcontracting.
- 5 year + previous experience within the Automotive industry.
- P&L responsibility.
- Knowledge and application of industry standard Project Management processes and procedures.
- Ability to work independently, where necessary with little supervision and be capable of advising / making best business practice decisions.
- Ability to work within an international, diverse cultural environment and able to form excellent relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Able to work in dynamic, fast paced, pressurized environments, adapting to rapid change in an agile and positive manner, whilst continuing to provide economical and time focused solutions to critical business needs
- Able to work to tight deadlines, providing AGILE, economical and focused solutions.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to self-manage and use own initiative where necessary / appropriate.