|Date Posted||January 21, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Lead the assigned territory and formulate sales strategy for products in food services division.
- Develop new markets and accounts by utilizing the current relationships and building new relationships in the food service channel.
- Develop a frontline relationship with assigned customers.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve sales targets.
- Achieve food service sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
- Provide superior customer services to the clients.
- Activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance.
- Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
- Keep records required by government agencies regarding sanitation, and food subsidies when appropriate.
- Create permanent understanding of the market situation including existing technologies & trends.
- Coordinate with other divisions / food clients.
- Proven track record in developing markets and achieving business results.
- Sell food to restaurants, caterers, event planners, etc.
- Communicate trends/pricing issues and other unique issues as it relates to sales.
- Manager food services distributors to effectively provide services to food services clients.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree
- Minimum Experience: 1-4 years of relevant experience
- The ideal candidate will be disciplined and have experience in conducting product demonstrations.
- Should be comfortable with frequent travel and be able to generate new sales leads on a regular basis.
- Customer Business Planning
- Culinary Skills
- Business orientation and financial acumen
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team Handling and motivational skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Business communication and interpersonal skills