|Date Posted||March 2, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Are you interested in learning and growing each day? Join us and unleash your potential while delivering value-centric solutions. As our team builds and supports new applications at a rapid pace, we are looking for an exceptional Technical Project Manager.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team, located in Jacksonville, FL.
- Facilitate and coordinate infrastructure projects.
- Compile project status reports, coordinate project schedules, lead project meetings, and identify and resolves technical problems.
- Frequently communicate with project stakeholders
- Identify and analyze system requirements and defines project scope, requirements and deliverables.
- Coordinate project activities and ensure all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Oversee project execution on a daily basis
- Review projects' outcome and identify process improvement opportunities
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Consistent professional and prompt communication
- Ability to recognize technical, resource, and manage risks and recommend mitigation approaches
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Systems engineering background/experience
- Experience supporting and documenting IT projects
- Proficient with MSO applications (Word, PowerPoint, Project)
Preferred Additional skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Experience with automated project management tools
- PMP and/or ITIL certifications (desired, not required)
- Ability to manage multiple infrastructure projects in an environment characterized by change and shifting priorities
- Ability to thrive as part of a large operations team with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with leadership and technical staff
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment