|Date Posted||April 7, 2021|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
OneScreen, a multinational company headquartered in San Diego, California with offices in Colombia, UAE, Mexico and Pakistan is looking to hire an effective, knowledgeable, committed and self-motivated Technical Projects Engineer to join our Pakistan team.
The technical support engineer will be working with the Global Head of external accounts on a variety of tasks. This is a diverse role that involves varying responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have a multi-dimensional skill-set and work not only as a technical resource but also as product specialist and business development associate. If you have excellent communication skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment then this position is for you.
The job description is as follows:
- Being available on support channels to provide timely support for software and hardware products from partners of Qualcomm.
- Being available to work on product presentations, technical documentation, specifications, comparisons, project planning etc.
- Directly engaging with partners and end customers to facilitate in technical and project-based queries
- Estimating, projecting, planning and delivering projects while performing budgeting, resource calculation and similar tasks.
- Coordinating with product, R&D, software, marketing, sales, legal and finance teams to successfully plan and execute projects.
- Evaluating client requirements and then planning and presenting the most viable solutions.
- Managing third-party contracts, on-boarding and management of vendor performance.
- Prepare periodic status reports that are clear and concise for the review of executive management with suggested plan of actions, achievements, risks and ROI.
This job requires people who take ownership of their work and do more than what the job description says. They must have the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, collaborative environment to meet deadlines.
- Education: BS (Electrical, Electronics, Software, IT, or related)
- A non-technical BS degree holder may also apply in case he/she is fluent with the present-day software usage.
- Experience: 0-1 year (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply if they feel connected with the job role and wants to kick-start an exciting career)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
We're eager to meet people that believe in OneScreen's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes. We’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity.
Number of positions: 1
Timings : Available on flexible timings however the general time would be 8 PM PST until 5 AM PST