|Date Posted||November 24, 2020|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Who We Are
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About The Role
As a Systems Support Specialist at KeepTruckin, you will be responsible for administration, management and support of our Salesforce and integrated Enterprise Systems applications. You will ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions that enable the following functional team Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Service, Customer Success, Order Management, Marketing and Finance. You will have the opportunity to work with integrations as we expand our suite of applications.
You will be joining a dynamic and fast paced team of experienced Salesforce Administrators and Developers. We will work closely together to design the best solutions for our users, and make the best technical decisions for our company.
What You'll Do
- Provide real-time support for issues related to Salesforce and other integrated platforms; troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- The administration and support of Salesforce.com include but is not limited to: User management, data import/update, bug investigations.
- Analyse and Prioritise enhancement requests and make appropriate changes and/or escalate to the change advisory board when necessary.
- Assist in developing detailed and high-level technical design documents.
- Ability to manage workload and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis while still maintaining accuracy with strong attention to detail.
What We're Looking For
- BS/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or other quantitative field or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in maintaining/supporting a CRM, preferably Salesforce.
- Skillset that includes command of working independently, setting priorities, handling multiple tasks with concentration, speed, and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly connect business requirements with functional capabilities of the application.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.