|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze system records and identify potential problems with computer systems.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into the pre-existing environment data centre.
- Apply operating system updates, fixes, and configuration changes.
- Perform backups.
- Manage user accounts on the network and servers.
- Identify, evaluate, and select network processing systems and supplies and servers.
- Design and continuous updating of the network and server and make sure it is ready.
- Technical support for all activities related to the installation, inspection and operation of operating systems, network and systems requirements.
- Provide technical support in the application of electronic connectivity programs between all sub-software systems in the entity
- Carry out regular, continuous, and preventive maintenance and follow-up of assistive devices and operating systems to ensure their readiness and follow-up performance modification and modernization to ensure the required efficiency
- Ensure that information is continuously secure, that all precautions and alternative programs are processed in case of an emergency, use network traffic monitoring software, prioritize, blocking, general control, control and processing of intrusions.
- Any other tasks referred to.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Please refer to the JD
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
Please refer to the JD
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.