|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
Oil & Gas
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Managing entire Supply Chain end-to-end.
- End-to-end analysis & working with stakeholders in cross functions and businesses to gather data.
- Assist Supply Chain Analyst in managing GSAP related activities.
- Managing nominations for imports of all products into Pakistan.
- Managing tanker imports and product movements.
- Conduct Market Intelligence study and analysis. Develop and maintain database including long term demand forecasts, industry supply/demand, assets and capacities.
- Maintain supply scheduling of product through pipelines on regular basis to help supplies into terminals.
- Processing invoices on fortnightly basis for Shell International Trading, 3rd Parties and purchases of cargoes.
- Represent Shell at external forums for matters pertaining to Eastern Joint Hydrant Depot & Natural Resources.
- Making/assisting team in preparing/reporting analysis for Regulation Authority, Local Enterprise First Team & Product Review Meetings.
Country of Work Location
Downstream Supply Chain
As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. In Pakistan, Shell is the second largest OMC and employs 400+ people directly and over 12,000 indirectly.
Maintaining its legacy of 116 years with a portfolio of robust businesses and international product offering, Shell Pakistan Limited (SPL) continues to meet the energy needs of the country serving over a million customers across the country every day.
Shell in Pakistan is committed to making business decisions that demonstrate economic, social and environmental responsibility. Over the years, SPL has built a diverse Social Investment portfolio aligned with our business activities in Pakistan.
- Sharp commercial and external mind-set
- Knowledge of Supply Network Planning
- Good stakeholder engagement/communication skills, externally & internally
- Ability to work independently to drive results and deliver through others in some cases
- Data Analysis
Managing Supply Chain Nationally
3 - 5 years of Supply Chain Experience
No. of Positions
Please note We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Oil & Energy
- Supply Chain