|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Job Type: Full-time, Contractual
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / Engineering
Experience: 2 years or more
To ensure efficient inbound & outbound operations at the Nestlé Distribution Center based at the factory exhibiting leadership ability to manage team-requiring decision making to ensure day-to-day business.
A day in the life of...
- Ensure optimal staff / labor as well as MHEs utilization during shift
- Coordinate with transport representative about availability of vehicles & maintaining required level of efficiency by avoiding halting
- Ensure First Entry First Out (FEFO) / status control while loading
- To ensure empty pallet supply to production and take corrective action in case of any shortage well before time
- To provide traceability of finished goods data as and when required
- Ensuring compliance of all operations according to Standard Operating Procedures
- To ensure implementation of Good Warehouse Practices & The Nestlé Food Safety Management System in the Distribution Center
- To follow safety & environment responsibilities by ensuring implementation
- Strict compliance of company rules & regulations
- To accept additional duties and tasks in area other than initially assigned
What Will Make You Successful
MBA / BE 2/3 year relevant experience (Distribution Operations, Supply Chain, Warehousing) Knowledge of MS Office and SAP "MH Modules"
Proven ability to take initiatives with successful projects in place
Ability to work with diverse and cross functional teams to ensure business continuity
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.