|Date Posted||March 4, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001
Are you looking for an independent technical job with a lot of freedom? Are you curious by nature and do you want to work in the dynamic Quality, Safety and Environment industry? Do you like visiting a great variety of customers all around the country? Do you want to be part of an international renowned organization to develop yourself further? And do you want to contribute to a safer world by sharing your knowledge with organizations? Then Lloyd’s Register is a good choice for you!
As a freelance Auditor QSHE 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001/ISO45001 at Lloyd’s Register you will - alone or in a team - verify management systems in the area of quality, safety and environment. You will act as an expert and examine and assess the implementation of management systems at our clients all around the country. Your goal is to contribute to the improvement of the overall systems.
The broadening and deepening of the collaboration with our relations is also a great aspect of your job. Based on your expertise you will contribute to the development of our services.
A very challenging and diverse job where you get to meet a lot of different people and very interesting (technical) challenges!
Location- Any major city in Pakistan
- Technical Bachelor’s degree in for example mechanical engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the industry, preferably in various sectors
- NEBOSH or equivalent certification in Health, Safety and environment
- Wide knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001, must have successfully completed IRCA regd. Lead auditor training courses.
- Qualified third-party auditor in the area of quality, environment and safety management systems
- Knowledge of, or affinity with standards in the area of safety, environment and quality management systems
- Being familiar with local law and regulations.
- A good verbal and written knowledge of the local and English language.
- Preparedness to travel when necessary to visit locations abroad
- Analytic insight and proactive attitude
- Communicative and social skills
- Qualification to other schemes e.g. IT, Food safety will be added advantage.
The Lloyd's Register Group comprises charities and non-charitable companies, with the latter supporting the charities in their main goal of enhancing the safety of life and property, at sea, on land and in the air - for the benefit of the public and the environment. (Group entities)