|Date Posted||February 7, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- The successful candidate will be a deadline-oriented, entrepreneurial, thinker, and a team player able to effectively communicate and partner with global business and technology stakeholders of all seniority levels, while maintaining strong attention to detail. The candidate will be expected to understand the business process, decompose the process and work with technology to design and deliver solutions in a timely fashion.
- Ability to gain a deep understanding of the “as-is” business process and principal pain points by interviewing Business Partners
- Coordinate all principal tasks to be completed by Business and Technology partners throughout the project lifecycle:
- Coordinate and lead regular meetings with Process Owners to translate business needs into requirements that can be understood by application development teams.
- Partner with delivery partners to design the “to-be” process solutions
- Lead testing of the “to-be” process solution; seeking sign-off from Business Partners for completion of the critical project milestones
- Escalate issues and roadblocks to managers and stakeholders as needed
- Manage changes and enhancements to live solutions
- Strong critical thinking skills, with the ability to understand complex processes with multiple touch points to understand how best to automate and/or re-engineer a process
- Strong partnership skills; experience working with Technology partners to design and develop solutions that meet optimal quality and value
- Excellent skill in communicating orally and in writing. Excellent English language skills.
- Highly effective working in a team, as well as working independently.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Designing, running, testing and upgrading reports
- Improving and maintaining new and existing reports to retrieve data effectively
- Sound knowledge of systems and software development lifecycles; application integration
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification/s
- Knowledge of relational database design and SQL.
- CSS, HTML and understanding Bootstrap concept
- Elastic search experience (advantageous)
- BPMN 2.0 - Familiarity with a business process creating tool and BPMN 2.0.
- Source control: Experience using Git version control software.
- Experience in using GraphQL queries and mutations will be an advantage