|Date Posted||December 27, 2020|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js senior developer to optimise our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Senior Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Senior Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Senior Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Make technical and product decisions based on roadmap autonomously
- Contribute to team and organisational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build new features, bug fix and suggest projects that will improve product and infrastructure
- Code, test and operate Node.js based services
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Sr. Node.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least 5 years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as PHP, Angular