|Date Posted||December 8, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
To provide an independent and objective assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s operations, specifically its internal control structure. Should help the organization to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of control activities and control environment.
- Execution of the following Assurance / Engagements which include but a) Audit Assignments b) Review Assignments c) Compliance Engagements d) Special Investigations e) Agreed Upon Procedures.
- Professional duty to provide an unbiased and objective view on the effectiveness of controls through audits conducted as per approved audit plan by management in; I. Financial II. Internal Control III. Economic Responsibility IV. Risk Assessment V. Construction.
- Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of control processes. Provide Senior Management with the assurance that helps them to fulfill their duties to the organization and its stakeholders.
- Implementation of efficient execution plans to improve controls within the organization with objectivity and independence. Recommend methods to enhance and improve control procedures.
- Develop an understanding of the business area under review. This includes objectives, measurements, and key transaction types, review of documents, and interviews. Flowcharts and narratives may be created if necessary.
- Describe the key risks facing the business activities within the scope of the audit.
- Identify management practices, compared to the best practice control framework, used to ensure each key risk is properly controlled and monitored.
- Develop and execute a risk-based sampling and testing approach to determine whether the most important management controls are operating as intended.
- Report issues and challenges identified and negotiate executable action plans with management to address the problems.
- Follow-up on reported findings at appropriate intervals. The internal audit department maintains a follow-up database for this purpose.
- Performs follow-up audit assignments as per the approved audit plan to assure complete and effective compliance in areas already audited with an agreed action plan(s) in previous audits.
- Carry out review engagement for giving independent negative assurance to business areas where limited assurance is required and identified as medium risk areas as per the approved audit plan by management.
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills):
Minimum Bachelor's Degree. Preference will be given to CA Inter/Finalist and/or ACCA Finalist /Affiliate.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the area of Internal Auditing, Risk Management, or Finance domains.
- Experience in the Telecommunication Industry will be preferred.
Skills – Generic:
- Team Work
- Time Management
- High level of Integrity & Accountability
Skills – Job Specific:
- Audit Specific Skills
- Business Acumen
- Interpersonal and Negotiation skills
- Financial Analysis
- Analytical Skills Ability to achieve targets with short deadlines and prioritize tasks under pressure.