|Date Posted||February 15, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Experience||04 Years of Exp as Dot Net Developer|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
|Street address||Plot # 26-C, Muslim Commercial Street 2, SMHC|
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Invision Solutions, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build industry leading mobile apps for connected vehicles on a global scale.
- Elaborate, estimate, and design for small increments of work…just-in-time.
- Commit to completing well-defined work and deliver on those commitments.
- Swarm around tasks along with other Scrum team members.
- Perform technology evaluation and design spikes.
- Test-drive code (Test Driven Development).
- Pair program with different people in many situations.
- Report status of assigned software development tasks.
- Consistently follow the specified software development methodology.
- Model courageous and continuous learning to the team. Actively help team members continuously learn.
- Promote improvements in programming practices such as functional/acceptance test driven development, continuous integration, and test automation.
- Continuously learn and challenge the organization concerning new practices, processes, technologies, and languages.
- Build a strong team using their collaboration skills. Interview and mentor team members.
- Provide leadership and assistance among and across teams/organizations.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for bench-marking and optimization
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science and academic experience of Front End Development.
- Diploma holder can also try.
- Hands-on experience in working with React Native.
- Good knowledge of data structure.
- Understanding of local development environments and integration of varying components.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- The ability to work plan effectively and meet deadlines.
- Experience in working with state management framework redux and flux.
- Knowledge of redux middleware redux-saga, redux-thunk etc.
- Knowledge of Objective c and java.
Good to Have: