|Date Posted||December 2, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organisation that inspires. Based in Dubai, we started our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the region’s everyday Super App operational in 13 countries and over 100 cities. The Super App provides a host of daily services that people need to move around, to order things and to transfer money in one unified smartphone app. Our goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their precious time and mindshare on things that really matter and on realizing their potential .
Responsible for monitoring and evaluating calls for exceptional customer service and technical resolution. Delivers feedback to the Support Professionals, develops action plans and implements changes and drive Care team performance by remotely staying connected
You’ll be expected to follow Quality management processes and ensure Careem care policies are in place and drive performance through remotely handling the system and processes.
will support our customers in the improvement of the Careem top strategic quality alignment drivers. This individual will facilitate Quality calibration sessions with operation, quality and training members. This individual will perform analysis of results; participate in problem solving and participate in the development of process improvement initiatives.
- Records, listens, and evaluates technical calls for customer service skills, technical skills, and policy and procedure adherence.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to Support Professionals online.
- Serve as the source of information and data for all areas and employees within the team.
- Provide feedback and insights to stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement in process.
- Track and report the results of coaching scores.
- Consistently monitor accuracy of monitoring forms and legends.
- Conduct refresher session/training classes (secondary).
- Provide coaching feedback and calibration sessions with stakeholders.
- Provide at least 10 hours per week of customer or captain support via telephone and other electronic mediums for an assigned product.
- Track quality data for Quality analytics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills And Knowledge
A Care Quality analyst would be expected to possess strong communication skills, passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Additional qualifications include:
- Skill in providing an exceptional customer experience and possess the minimum training skills following the assessments stage.
- Must demonstrate meeting or exceeding all KPIs for their current role.
- Must demonstrate recognition as a resource to their peers.
- Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and address customer needs.
- Knowledge of PC applications (MS Office). Possess a strong understanding of current technology.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times
- Demonstrate effectively, Communication skills in multiple settings.
- Maintain a high level of energy when facilitating a class
- Ability to work staggered support hours.
- Knowledge of contact services industry and best practices.
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.
- Previous work Exp. In a call center is a huge plus.
- Meeting current performance matrices.