|Date Posted||March 2, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Are you a Talent Acquisition professional with a passion for sourcing top talent and interested in a new opportunity to advance your knowledge and career in a motivating work culture?
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Specialist that knows how to reach and engage candidates on a human level. You will be able to drive talent to our organisation via innovative candidate attraction strategies. You will be responsible for sourcing, assessing, hiring and retaining high potential candidates that will become the future specialists and leaders of AKU in key areas. You will be instrumental in supporting the development and implementation of a new and pioneering Talent Acquisition strategy for our organisation.
You will support the Director of Talent Acquisition and execute responsibilities to manage the end-to-end recruitment and talent acquisition processes in the following areas: research and sourcing, resume review and screening, assessing, organizing data, employee integration and engagement, and other general Human Resources duties including maintaining an effective talent pool of candidates.
AKU is a diverse and rapidly evolving organization. If you are keen to be part of an impactful, innovative and exciting place to thrive whilst developing your career further then AKU could be the place for you.
Specifically, you will be responsible to:
- Identify high-quality candidates through active and passive sourcing via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, referrals and networking
- Conduct first-round interviews for all suitable candidates, including administrating AKU’s competency-based assessments
- Check position control to ensure that all the hiring is in accordance with budget and necessary approvals
- Liaise with hiring managers to understand job requirements and competencies, evaluate and identify staffing strategies and to develop diverse candidate pools, set expectations and provide frequent ongoing communications regarding candidate status.
- Collaborate with the Director of Talent Acquisition and staffing team to create and implement innovative sourcing strategies to accommodate challenging circumstances
- Build talent pipelines to fill current and future roles to drive reductions in time to hire
- Support employee needs identification and the development of sustainable talent acquisition planning and related strategies
- Prepare offer packages maintaining Internal Parity
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and related employment laws, and new technologies in HR talent management
- Partner with the stakeholders, HRBPs and business lines to ensure that talent management and recruitment processes are smooth, including procedures for improving candidate experience and employee engagement.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and special projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events to develop future talent pools
- Collect and analyse HR data to create and present KPI reports on talent acquisition
What you will need to be successful:
- Previous experience as a talent acquisition specialist for a minimum of 7 years
- Masters degree in Human Resources preferably
- In depth knowledge of candidate sourcing, selection and assessing methods.
- Excellent understanding of the full cycle end-to-end talent acquisition / recruitment process.
- Superb organisational and time management skills
- A tenacious, creative thinker and a proactive problem solver
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in managing staffing projects and initiatives
- Proven track record in talent acquisition achieving positive business results
- Ability to support the development and execution of innovative and forward-thinking recruiting strategies
- Hands on experience with applicant tracking system (ATS)