|Date Posted||December 17, 2020|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Not Applicable|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The Role: As a specialist in Client Analytics you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and reporting analytical, informative and actionable reports to the commercial organization that drive productivity.
The Team: We are a truly global team with presence in United States, Pakistan, Philippines and India. You, along with your counterparts will be conceiving, building and maintaining insightful reports and work on projects that impact the whole commercial organization.
The Impact: The Client Analytics team provides actionable insight from commercial data in order for stakeholders to make informed decisions. Our stakeholders include the sales and relationship management, commercial operations, marketing and senior leadership.
What’s in it for you: Our Company prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer and results faced meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you have an opportunity to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
- Keep existing Sales & Client Services reporting up to date on an annual, monthly, weekly, and daily basis with emphasis on both efficiency and accuracy
- Conceive, plan and lead projects in line with department’s future strategy
- Manage complex commission payment process
- Manage, organize, clean up (LEAN) and improve all existing reports significant to the commercial organization
- Perform reporting Analytics. Provide reporting insight and produce required reports or data pulls for projects targeted to enhance the Commercial organization
- Own, produce and lead ad hoc reporting that comes into the Commercial organization
- Perform and understand data pulls and analysis from various sources. (Salesforce.com, SQL, etc.)
- Answer reporting, data and workflow questions from stakeholders. Communicate the significance of reports with an understanding of what drives success at S&P Global
- Work with finance, subscriptions, OE&U, and product operations to sync reporting efforts across departments
- Proactively identify gaps and errors in reporting and work towards improving those areas
Working Shift: This is a permanent night shift job.
What We’re Looking For
In order to succeed, the individual should have:
- Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge (complex formulas, pivot tables, charting, power tools)
- Familiarity with Salesforce is required
- Basic database knowledge and familiarity with R/Python is a plus
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts
- Intermediate to advanced research and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, on and off-site
- Ability to work both independently and lead projects as well as a team-member
- Positive work attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Critical thinking skills
- Willingness to work in the night shift
- Education: Minimum Bachelor's degree
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), SLSGRP203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 255996
Posted On: 2020-12-08
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan