|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
A&I Coordinators Influence The Direction Of Our Businesses By
A&I is a consumer understanding powerhouse that is unparalleled in the industry for designing and leveraging proprietary tools and methodologies that fuel business growth and leads to breakthrough innovation.
- Generating deep insights and integrated stories to grow categories and Joint Business Planning;
- Clearly understand shopper needs, behaviors and motivations and activating that understanding to enable shopper-focused business choices;
- Understanding and analyze consumer trends and behaviors to determine best opportunities for growth;
- Delivering successful brand execution, initiatives, and maximizing ROI of marketing and in-store activities.
We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry. Our brand building is multi-disciplined, seamless and focused on delivering outstanding business results with opportunities in the Brand disciplines of Brand Management, Analytics & Insights, Communications and Design. Beyond these discipline career opportunities in Brand, opportunities exist for higher level Management opportunities in the function that can also lead to General Management at P&G.
We are looking for:
- Prior experience in market and consumer research field is preferred
- Statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential
- Strong communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Strategic, curious, innovative, analytical and problem solving mindset
- Ability to work well with others in a team
- Ability to adapt to change.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®, Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry