|Date Posted||December 1, 2020|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
What you will be doing with us:
As a SQA Engineer (SQAE) you'll be a key member of our growing engineering team who would take ownership in both Automation and manual testing and will be an active member participating and adding value the process to meet continuous delivery outcomes. In this role you will responsible to work with everyone in Engineering (QAEs, Software and DevOps Engineering) teams and collaborate with different team members across the program to make sure quality is embedded in both processes and technology.
- Evaluate product functionality and create test plans, test scenarios and test cases to assess product quality.
- Work with development team to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented.
- Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines.
- Finding, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Evaluating and integrate open source and in- house developed toolsets.
- Spike and learn new test tools depending on various project recommendations.
- Develop or improve existing test automation scripts for different types of testing such as API, UI, Performance, Security and execute automated tests.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we require from you:
- Outstanding communication, listening and presentation skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- An open mindset with great attention to detail
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Good time management skills