|Date Posted||February 2, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
PMEX is currently Looking for SQA Engineer 3 – 5 year experience, He/She will be responsible for the overall testing, system and load/performance testing of web/desktop/ Mobile App based products by working with a dedicated Development and QA team as a part of the software development lifecycle.
You will generally be working closely with our QA & Front-end/Backend team. Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g., defect densities and open defect counts.) Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Experience and knowledge areas:
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Technologies, Basecamp
• Hands-on experience in requirements management, regression testing, and bug logging
• Report test metrics and daily report Manager
• Work closely with Project Manager and Technical Lead for software scenario-based testing and maintenance.
• Manage test data and test environments as required
• Familiarity with word press themes for testing purpose.
• Familiarity with ASP.NET, MVC, C#, HTML 5, CSS 3 technologies.
• Hands-on experience testing web, mobile and desktop applications.
• Strong Grip on Microsoft Office specially Microsoft Excel
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus Responsibilities:
• Develop end-end scenario test cases to validate business, system and operational requirements and work on its technical implementation with the product management, development, and test teams.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
Please email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: “SQA Engineer”