|Date Posted||February 15, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About The Role
As a Software Engineer on the Platform team, you will play an active role in building backend components and distributed cloud services for the KeepTruckin platform. You will implement high performance, scalable architecture with an enthusiastic team of engineers.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You'll Do
- Connect the world’s trucks by building secure, scalable, distributed services
- Partner with product and engineering teams to build new, high-impact end-to-end features
- Enable teams to build features at scale by providing a foundation of reusable software components and infrastructure
- Improve the performance and reliability of existing systems
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new software services and cloud infrastructure
What We're Looking For
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years software development experience
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redis, and Cassandra
- Nice to have - experience building cloud infrastructure and distributed systems (AWS)
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.