|Date Posted||December 5, 2020|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
TITLE: HRIS Administrator/HR Operations Lead
LOCATION: Faisalabad, Pakistan
Ingredion Incorporated (Rafhan Maize Products Company Limited) is hiring HRIS Administrator / HR Operations Lead to provide functional and technical support related to Workday (HRIS system) to the end user. The incumbent will also act as a super user in providing support to the regional (Middle East Africa) queries regarding Workday solutions. He/she will lead HR Operations role and shall be responsible for all employee transactions besides developing and monitoring dashboards, metrics and automated reporting system.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Females are encouraged to apply
As HRIS Administrator/ HR Operations Lead, You Will
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned Workday functional areas that may include, Recruitment, Talent Management, Time Management, Payroll, Benefits, Performance, Compensation and Learning Management.
- Regularly perform data audits, validation and follow up with concerned teams for corrections.
- Be responsible for driving the functionality of the Workday system: facilitate discussions to understand HR information needs and make recommendations about how the system can best meet those needs.
- Collaborate with Workday Community to resolve issues found within Workday and to proactively remain informed about Workday enhancements.
- Provide training on various workday functionalities and features to the end users
- Troubleshoot Workday configuration and reporting issues to identify and fix root causes
- Ensures system compliance, confidentiality, data security and privacy requirements.
- Prepare Annual Manpower Budget and generate multiple HR Management Reports i.e., Headcount and Employee Movement Report.
- Upload particulars of all newly appointed employees into the system and conduct reconciliation in coordination with Payroll Manager
- Be responsible to ensure proper upkeep and maintenance of employee personal files
- Regularly update leave record management system
- Manage issuance of Appointment, Confirmation, Increment, Promotion and Separation letters.
- Circulate notification and other circulars as and when required
The HRIS Administrator/ HR Operations Lead position is well-suited for you if you have:
- A clear understanding of any HRIS system preferably Workday, pertaining to Employee Benefits, Compensation and Talent Acquisition
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve customer complaints.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Personal confidence and a passion for customer service
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines. Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to learn new systems and processes.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team.
Qualified Candidates Will Have
- Preferably master’s degree in human resources/social sciences or bachelor’s in computer science/IT
- 5 to 7 years HR experience.
- Ability to create a faster turnaround in issue resolution
Relocation Available: Yes
Rafhan Maize is an affiliate of Ingredion Incorporated, USA which has strong global presence with commercial and manufacturing operations in more than 60 countries of the world. Our strategy is a unique blend of volume growth and operational excellence. We are pursuing tri dimensional strategy to grow organically, geographically and by broadening ingredients portfolio.
If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) is the company for you. At Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) you can be a member of a globally connected team inspired to achieve great things.
We believe in the power of our people to work together to seize opportunities, overcome obstacles and exceed expectations. Each day, individuals make a meaningful difference in the quality of our products and the success of our technology and operations and, in turn, the quality of life for consumers.
Yes, Within Country