|Date Posted||July 20, 2019|
Media, Advertising & Communication
|Career Level||Mid Level|
- Leading social media posting and strategy, coordinating and putting together plans for big social events.
- Deeply diving into web and social analytics of not just our station but also our competition, to see where we can improve and what we should change about our overall social strategy.
- Work with reporters in field to build stories from social content throughout the day.
- Look for viral, sharable content online that can increase web traffic and social engagement.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
If you are interested, Please send your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org