|Date Posted||February 11, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
We are seeking a Social Media Manager (Female) to maintain and grow our company’s social networks. As a social media manager, you will update social networks and curate content to gain new followers. You will also create new social marketing campaigns, build brand recognition, and manage all published company content. While working with web analytic tools to track campaign progress and researching industry trends, you will maintain an active social presence and reply to customer inquiries. A successful social media manager will collaborate with marketing, PR, and legal teams to align company messages, promotions, and goals.
- Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness
- Create content on current Trending’s
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Monitor social media progress using analytics tools
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to Fan base
- Review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
- Drive engagement with social media influencers
- Resolve user issues through social media
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research; relay it to business strategists
- Write effective, concise copy for social networks
2 - 4 Years
45K – 60K