|Date Posted||April 7, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
- Oversee day-to-day management of social media campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar
- Research for possible communities & forums and creating profile and engagement for brand awareness and possible conversions
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- May also be responsible for prospecting and outreaching relevant domains for guest posting and affiliate onboarding
- May also be responsible for thorough competitor analysis aimed towards campaign optimization
- May also assist in developing emails & dedicated landing pages to drive lead generation
- May also assist in managing and maintaining the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- Over 3 to 5 years of solid work experience in Community Management.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.