|Date Posted||January 16, 2021|
Accounting & Finance
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
About the job
Company: Nestlé Pakistan Limited
Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: CA / ACCA
3+ years of work experience in tax firm (Big 3) or tax function of MNC (preferably in large manufacturing)
A day in the life of...
- Ensure timely processing of Tax Refunds.
- Ensure in timely preparation and submission of tax returns, statements and other statutory reports. Further, ensure tax compliance at all levels to minimize transaction risk through collaborating within function and outside the function.
- Manages tax audits and litigations through problem solving mind set at all levels by himself/herself or through external tax experts/lawyers.
- Manages tax communication/representation with tax authorities, external advisers, external auditors, internal stakeholders and tax/business organization.
- Preparation of local and foreign tax reporting along with provisions, planning, administration and ensure adherence to all policies and principals of the Company.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy, and adequacy of tax information at all levels as well as statutory reports, reconciliations, statements and tax returns prepared by Nestle shared service centers.
- Provide tax training session to all concerned stakeholders for bridging of gaps to avoid transaction losses and ensure compliance.
What Will Make You Successful
- Good understanding of production processes
- Good knowledge of applicable Federal and Provincial tax laws
- Ability to use and understand customs tariff and explanatory notes
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders and deliver