|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
This engineer's responsibilities include:
- Regularly troubleshoots complex client application, integration and environment issues escalated from Tier 1 & Tier 2 team.
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for issues
- Solve live performance and stability issues and prevent their recurrence
- Participate on rotation with other engineers to provide “on call” support coverage for escalated issues
- Maintain, monitor, and configure application production and testing environments.
- Seek opportunities to streamline standard operating procedures through automation on common repeatable tasks
- Coordinate and deploy new release, patches and upgrades
- Work with Product development team to platform new technology enhancement roll-out in release features
- Query application database, generate reports and extracts
- Develop and maintain process and system architecture documentation
- Recognize and analyze problems of high complexity, find resolutions and workarounds, communicate findings to product management while adhering to standard operation procedures and policies
- Meticulous and cautious who identifies and considers all risks, and balance those with performing a task efficiently in a production environment.
- Process improvement projects to collaborate with testers, developers, and systems administrators for software continuous integration and deployments.
Minimum Professional And Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- 1-3 years of knowledge and experience supporting a multi-tier Web Applications that is highly available, multi-threaded, and scalable architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of full Java stack web application deployment
- Sound knowledge and hands-on exposure to a major Database Management System (Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL/MariaDb)
- Positive, energetic, and self-driven attitude to continually develop technical knowledge and skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Experience with log management and monitoring/alerting tools such as Splunk, pagerDuty, twilio
- Strong Communication skills - both verbal and written
- Must maintain attention to detail in fast paced, changing environment
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of any one of the scripting languages such as Shell Scripting is a plus
- Familiarity with JAVA, J2EE, Spring, JMS, REST, XML, SOAP, ESB, Web Services a big plus
- Familiarity with SVN, GIT or relevant Source Control System a plus
- Familiarity with Active Directory, LDAP a plus
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services a plus
- Familiarity with Atlassian Ecosystem such as JIRA, Confluence,
- Familiarity with ETL and Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Informatica, Drools, MicroStrategy is a plus
- Experience in financial services industry a plus
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.