|Date Posted||November 29, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Who We Are
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About The Role
As a member of the Strategic Analytics team, you will be focused on driving growth in the company through leveraging all our internal data sets. We’re looking for people with the curiosity to find opportunity and provide direction from the data available to us. You will be working with business, product and market data and be expected to find clarity out of the noise. In this role you will work with leaders across the company and will be expected to:
Strategize - Work on understanding and optimizing how the business operates.
Analyze – Build models and metrics to evaluate the products and business.
Experiment – Use data-driven decision-making to run tests and ask questions as to how we could get more information to drive our business
What You'll Do
- Complete deep dive analysis on product and business problems
- Build high level business and product metrics
- Build data pipelines using Python and SQL
- Understand how to build experiments
- Be able to use data to build to inform decision making
What We're Looking For
- 2 - 5 years analytical work experience
- Technical curiosity with ability to clearly present their insights
- Enjoy solving loosely defined problems and good at evaluating where to spend time to drive the most value
- Strong technical skills with SQL and Python/R
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.