|Date Posted||February 11, 2021|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Gaditek is searching for a Senior Android Developer to build and implement functional programs, systems and new features with a cross-functional team of other developers, team leads, and operation team members throughout the software development life cycle. Our ideal candidate will be a team player with a keen eye for detail and proven problem-solving skills.
- Ship beautiful and functional mobile products for our customers. Develop native Android applications and frameworks using Kotlin and Java.
- Translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs.
- Writing clean, simple, and tested code to support new product features.
- Design, implement and test one or more Android applications - using state of the art Android APIs and frameworks.
- Develop robust and extendable code using latest Android Design Patterns
- Develop new features to add to existing apps as well as new apps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Build rapid prototypes to showcase potential new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Experience and Qualifications
● BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience. 4+ years of industry experience in Android application development
● Experience with Kotlin is must.
● Familiarity with modern Android development, and libraries (RxJava, Koin, Dagger 2, LiveData, Room, JetPack , NDK etc)
● Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, JSON and XML.
● Familiarity with web technologies, HTML and web scripting languages
● Proven software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to Java or C.
● Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
● Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.