|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
Who we are?
Calrom Pakistan (Private) Limited (Microsoft Gold Partner) is tech division of Travel Innovation Group (Lime Management, Aviate and Calrom Limited) which has more than 250 staff all over the world. Calrom Pakistan Limited is a fast-growing SaaS tech company specialising in group booking solutions, fare distribution, air shopping and ticketing systems for airlines. Our systems are used by some of the world’s largest and most respected airlines, which is a testament to our passion for creating quality and innovative software solutions.
We are looking for a Senior full stack developer with minimum of 4 years industry experience. Candidate must have good attention to details skills. You will work closely with our Pakistan Regional Directors, and Team Leads (both in Lahore and the UK) analysing, designing, and building new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
Exciting benefits we offer?
- Salary PKR 160,000 - 200,000 per month (depending on experience)
- Company provided Lunch everyday
- Mobile allowance
- Medical Insurance for self & dependents (OPD/IPD)
- Pension Scheme
- Company paid sports activities
- Company paid for certifications
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression and clear career path (SIFA based)
- Personal development plan (PDP)
- Open plan environment
- Company celebration dinners
- Yearly company paid local tour
- Onsite secured car park for cars and bikes
- Leave bank and Encashment policy
- Monthly employee’s birthday celebration
Where we are?
We have two development offices in UK, one in Spain, one in USA, one in Australia and one in Pakistan.
In Pakistan, our state of art office is in newly built Tricon business center situated in the heart of Gulberg. The Tricon Corporate Centre is the latest addition to the city line with state of art office facilities.
The hi-tech building features a full height glass, which overlooks Gymkhana Golf Club and Main Gulberg. The centre is highly accessible through public transport with best road infrastructure. The centre can be accessed through Jail Road, Sherpao bridge, Gulberg Main Boulevard and M M Alam Road. The centre is surrounded by banks, cafes, restaurants, shopping malls, hospitals and health and fitness clubs.
What we expect?
As a senior developer, we would expect you to contribute to our continual process of improving our systems, processes, and technology stack. Overall we look for people who have an inquisitive mind, are always learning, and to whom development is a passion, who are not scared to look under the covers of a framework to figure out how things work, and ultimately why it may not be working as expected. You will work a group of highly passionate technology people who want to develop the best systems in their chosen business area. As a business we love to see our people grow and develop with room for both career and skills development across the organization.
- 4+ years’ experience
- Must have strong C# skills
- Must have strong concept of Object-orientated principles, e.g. SOLID
- Must have knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Entity framework/NHibernate
- Experience of any one of the client-side frameworks, ReactJS, Angular, Knockout, JQuery
- Experience of CSS3, Typescript
- Experience of working with Material UI or Bootstrap
- Understanding of SignalR
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, e.g. SCRUM
- Understanding of working in DevOps environment using tools like Azure DevOps, GitLab, BitBucket, TeamCity, Octopus
- Understanding of architectural development patterns such as IoC, ORM, and MVC/MVVM
- Understanding of writing testable code e.g. unit tests, integration tests