|Date Posted||January 1, 2021|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
What You Know
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Experience with some or all the following tools (Preferred): Java, Spring, Spring-Boot, Spring-Cloud, Rest API/Web-Services, Git, Jenkins/CI, Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra, Apache Beam, Maven.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)