|Date Posted||December 17, 2020|
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Not Applicable|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The Role: Customer Success Associate
The Location: Islamabad
The Team: It’s a dynamic global team, where the work changes daily. You are responsible for a successful customer journey and touchpoints that create long term client engagement, driving adoption, retention, user/usage growth and supporting strategic objectives on the account level. This team will develop and execute data driven processes to deliver a world-class customer experience. Your role may focus on migration, onboarding or global strategic accounts.
The Impact: Your interactions with the client will reaffirm and strengthen the organization’s relationship with existing accounts and their decision to work with S&P Market Intelligence. Through delivering a positive overall client experience, supporting strategic objectives on the account level, and driving increased client adoption, this role will educate and spread awareness within our client base about S&P Global Market Intelligence’s capabilities. These efforts are a key factor in revenue retention and growth.
What’s in it for you: We are looking for someone to grow with the company by not only evolving your client relationship skills, but also your industry knowledge and product knowledge to help clients get the most value from market-leading analytical solutions and data services. You may evolve your career within the Customer Success Team by growing within your role or shifting your focus within the team towards a more product-focused role. You will also develop skills that will prepare you for relationship management, sales or product specialist roles.
Customer Success, ADOPTION/USEAGE
- Developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives in partnership with the marketing and relevant account team(s)
- Drives continuous service improvement with the ultimate goal/focus of product adoption and usage growth
- Evolves the profiles on accounts including all affiliations, geographic presence, and business interests through SalesForce
- Educate and spread awareness within the client-base about our capabilities to increase usage, leveraging the knowledge of product specialists Increase adoption/usage by focusing on distinct users to increase usage and the overall increase in the number of users
- Provide a platform, product functionality and new release training (on-site or virtually) specific to a user job function and gather client feedback to support product enhancements
- In partnership with our usage analytics team, monitor product usage and develop account profiles including geographic/departmental presence, relationship history and business interests to support in the development of renewal proposals and potentially identify upsell opportunities
- Ongoing learning, and deepening that knowledge, of the suite of products and services offered and ongoing enhancements and new offerings and how they relate to customers
- Understand customer business and market trends and suggest ways to help clients address them through education on the product and/or connecting them with the right people internally to address those needs
- Ensure enhancement requests from clients are routed to product stakeholders
- Leverage internal sales tools to optimize client engagement, eg. CRM and Cadence systems
What We’re Looking For
- Positive, proactive attitude and ability to work well in teams
- Exceptional skills in listening to clients, articulating ideas and complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Proven record of maintaining strong relationships with senior members of client organizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
- Goal and action orientated, with the ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally experienced in a consultative sale or a client-facing role (inside sales, prospecting, sales support, customer support) and in dealing with challenging situations
- Bachelor's degree required (Finance, Economics or related field preferred)
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required
- 1-3 years of work experience (2 years of experience in the financial services industry and/or in a sales/account management role preferred)
- Any knowledge of CRM systems (such as Salesforce.com, SalesLoft) or research platforms would be advantageous
- Previous experience of communicating with International clients is a plus
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), SLSGRP203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 258008
Posted On: 2020-11-24
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan