|Date Posted||February 10, 2021|
Software & Web Development Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Do you enjoy tinkering with huge amounts of real-time data? Want to help build the future of interactive entertainment?
As a Backend Server Engineer, you would need to spend time in VR, optimize your server-side as much as possible, and always think about the scalability of every module you develop.
To excel in this unfamiliar territory and make game-changing VR experiences, you should have:-
- 4+ years experience with C# or another high-level language.
- Experience with MySQL database administration and optimizations.
- Experience with setting up Analytics server/API.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools.
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Demonstrable experience with load balancing and server support.
- Cloud infrastructure, especially GCP.
- PLUS Good knowledge of contemporary competitive and cooperative multiplayer gaming, preferably Photon Server.
As a Backend Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Develop services to facilitate real-time gameplay and user profile management for game servers.
- Co-develop the game server and data storage infrastructure
- Develop administrative tools to monitor and alter settings on the game server.
- Identify and develop tools, processes, and workflows that empower us to run a scalable, stable service that is able to absorb continual change with minimal disruption to players.
- Administer and maintain optimal load balancing of all environments and application servers.
- Proactively monitor all environments for performance.