|Date Posted||February 14, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The Numbers Tell The Story
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
- KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About The Job
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a part of a team who can turn product ideas into reality by designing components and services for our Keeptruckin AI/ML teams. You will implement scalable architecture and work with an enthusiastic team contributing to robust projects that will be critical for Fleet AI Products such as server solutions that interface with best in class Dashcams, tracking critical driving events, and tools for our research teams.
We are looking for strong engineers and will be responsible for driving KeepTruckin's Safety Products vision. The team works in three areas: 1. Building services to process data, access, processing, and the querying system to enable KT product features. 2. Building data pipelines to support our AI/ML and Computer Vision team. 3. Building Mapping Services working with our Research team and our backend product teams.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
You are excited about this opportunity because you will have:
- Opportunity to drive the new product initiatives within KT.
- Opportunity to learn and contribute to computerAI enabled safety products.
- Opportunity to learn and grow in building scalable systems and machine learning technologies.
- Opportunity to make an impact across hardware and software technologies.
What You’ll Do
- As a senior member of the team, you will lead & drive from requirements, scoping, design, development, deployment of large scale systems.
- Develop in-house services/API's using Python and gRPC/REST frameworks
- Build data ingestion from data lake to scalable data stores for serving production traffic.
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams and projects.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field, e.g. Computer Science, Math, Economics, or Statistics
- 3+ years experience in Software engineering.
- Strong programming skills in Python and optionally in one of these languages: C++, GoLang or Ruby. Ability to understand and contribute to Python/C++ based software is a plus.
- Solid understanding of relational databases preferably Postgres or MySQL.
- Experience with scaling, troubleshooting, migrations and security of distributed systems.
- Experience with AWS or any other cloud infrastructure, micro services or SOA.
- Experience with CI/CD and version control (preferably Git) and understanding of Kubernetes, Docker is a plus.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.