|Date Posted||January 21, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Lead the program management team to plan, manage and execute learning and development interventions such that identified needs are met effectively and efficiently.
Planning and execution of learning interventions:
- Ensure the team determines learning needs analysis, meets assigned targets and maintains proactive liaison with all stakeholders to allow appropriate planning and execution of learning interventions.
- Meet goals and tasks assigned by the center head in order to accomplish center’s strategy
- Progressively work towards new initiatives and creative solutions leading to advancement of L&D
- Ensure program management SOPs are followed in order to maintain quality and efficiency in processes and activities; and ensure compliance with L&D policy.
- Ensure accurate maintenance and archiving of managed portfolio’s data for efficient sharing and reporting.
- Ensure overall quality of learning interventions managed.
- Frequently evaluate departmental and organizational development needs
- Ensure that all training activities are evaluated and developed to ensure ongoing effectiveness
- Ensure an information repository is maintained for all programs.
- Plan and monitor the utilization of available resources in order to ensure goals are met in cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Lead the team in managing daily programs throughout the program cycle and take corrective measures against any prevalent issues to meet man hours and eLearning targets.
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies.
- Manage and utilize resources across the projects.
- Allocate budgets to every program of the team & ensuring that all programs are finished within the assigned budget.
- Act as the key contact person for all senior management for any questions regarding training and development needs.
- Build relationships with 3rd party training providers and consultants.
- Act as part of the senior leadership team within the department supporting the centre head and Head of L&D, as and when required.
- Create an inspiring team environment for internal team members with an open communication culture.
- Set clear team goals, delegate tasks and set deadlines for internal team.
- Monitor team performance.
- Master’s Degree
- 5-6 years