|Date Posted||December 7, 2020|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
To ensure overall profitability of LDI & IDD business by applying learned knowledge for accomplishing targets along with providing assistance in cost reduction, revenue increase, and launching new products for growing business portfolio of the LDI & IDD revenue streams.
- Performing analysis of IDD Revenue stream, identifying the root cause for any deviations from trends, highlighting and reporting these causes to management to maximize IDD Revenue streams
- Preparing LDI & IB Forecast, monitoring achievement against the set target, and timely reporting to management of under / over performing departmental KPI’s
- Coordination with Finance and Revenue Assurance for revenue booking at month-end
- Preparing IDD revenue KPI’s and monitoring performance against them
- Preparing LDI prepaid and postpaid Statement of Accounts, performing Reconciliation with Finance & operators, identifying critical accounts
- Preparing management reporting packs in form for Analysis and presentation
Eligibility Criteria (Education, Knowledge, Experience, and Skills):
A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Business Administration (BBA)/ Bachelors in Engineering (BE)/ Bachelors of Science (B.Sc) in a relevant discipline is required.
At least 2 years of relevant experience is required.
Skills – Generic:
- Goal-oriented with a focus on deliverable
- Strong Problem analysis, investigation, and troubleshooting skills
- Self-Driven attitude
- Ability to work independently
Skills – Job Specific:
- Command on MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong follow-up
- Ability to sustain pressure