|Date Posted||December 10, 2019|
Software & Web Development
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
You won’t be just a developer focused on one technology or application layer. Rather, you’ll be a valuable team member developing across all layers of client solutions and will experience cross functional training through all aspects of project lifecycles.
- Design, code, test and manage various applications
- Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with .NET Core, Angular 7,8.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Experience as a full stack developer, managing performance testing, deployment as well as development.