|Date Posted||January 16, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
About the job
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia's online shopping and selling destination of choice – present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering E-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
Who are we looking for?We are looking for a disciplined and artistic with a firm grasp on animation techniques, fundamentals, and software. The animator will read through brief and speak with brands or colleagues to understand project needs, create storyboards and animations, and assist in the editing process. You should be collaborative, knowledgeable, and reliable.
To be a successful animator, you should be adaptable, creative, and receptive to direction. You should have strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Collaborating with the brands and production team members to understand needs, review brief, storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Using software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Listening to feedback and altering artworks to better suit brand needs.
- Ensuring that the final product aligns with the needs of the brand and is delivered on time without exceeded the budget.
- Presenting the final piece to his or her manager for their approval.
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Researching industry trends and developments and learning new applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in computer animation, fine arts, graphic design, or related field.
- More education, experience, or proficiency with specific animation software platforms may be preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
- Understanding of design, animation, storytelling, and character development techniques.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
What we offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- The chance to work in a fast-moving, and challenging work environment