|Date Posted||February 22, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About The Role
As a key member of our team, you will play an active part in designing, and managing our next generation KeepTruckin iOS app. Your expertise will be contributed to redefining our architecture and building a world class offline-first mobile application with an enthusiastic team. We are looking for candidates who have a familiarity with Objective-C and Swift, and a good understanding of system architectures (MVC, MVVM, Redux) and a forward thinking mindset aimed at high readability (declarative) code, as well as identifying problems or bottlenecks before they become issues.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You'll Do
- Develop new features for our iOS (Objective-C & Swift) KeepTruckin App for Fleets
- Improving one of our many existing features, including GPS tracking (Geo-fencing), Bluetooth, Camera APIs, etc
- Work with product team to refine feature specs
- Communicate with back end engineers about API requirements or refinements
- Help support team to diagnose user problems
- Analyze our user's data to identify bugs
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience working on iOS apps
- We want to see things they have created (GPS, game programming, WiFi, bluetooth)
- Objective-C, Swift. Framework and API’s built by Apple, not wrapper framework built by Twitter or Facebook.
- Proficiency in Objective-C, Swift, Storyboards, XIBs, and programmatic view layouts and transitions
- An understanding of Apple UI/UX and application design paradigms
- An appreciation and understanding of automated app testing
- Knowledge or interest in commercial vehicles/trucking is a plus!
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.