|Date Posted||November 24, 2020|
Accounting & Finance
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
WHO WE ARE
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the Telecom Industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities to its employees which enables them to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate. Our Corporate Values “We Care, We Put Customer First, We Work as One Team, We Embrace Change” are embedded in company culture resulting in a cohesive team environment, guaranteeing success of the organization and development of its employees.
Senior Manager Training leads and directs all training related activities for achieving the strategic and operational objectives. This includes designing, developing and delivering trainings & development programs for bridging the knowledge, skill & competency gap of employees.
- Responsible for planning and execution of end to end employee training cycle.
- Managing assigned budgets, preventing cost overruns and annual training calendar.
- Conducting the need analysis for keeping existing training material up to date and requirement gathering for new training needs.
- Prepare training proposals including detailed costing plan.
- Design, develop & deliver trainings using the most appropriate technique and methodology.
- Responsible for reporting & keeping record up to date on all training activates.
- As a people manager, responsible for developing the team and developing successors.
- Responsible for administrative activities of physical structure of the training facility.
Professional Degree in Business Administration/Human Resources.
8 to 12 years’ relevant work experience.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Last Date to Apply: 1st December, 2020.