|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
Telecommunication & ISP
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Location: This role is based in Kohat, Pakistan.
Grade: This is a grade 4 position.
The Role: As a Senior Manager Sales & Distribution, you will be responsible for leading a team of Belt Managers to ensure achievement of sales targets for GSM, FS and Internet & Devices products/services through the indirect sales channel along with bringing about improvement in market share and growth.
Your Impactful goals will include:
- Strategic Business Planning
- Business Growth through market share improvement for GSM and Financial Services (FS)
- Efficient Franchise Management
- Achievement of distribution / Product KPIs
- People Development
Essential Responsibilities/ How will your typical day look like:
- Regular Analysis of KPIs/performance overview for FS & GSM.
- Profitability Management of the Franchise / Area Assignment / Territory Optimization
- Optimal utilization of Trade Marketing spend
- Quality of Sales improvement initiatives
- Ongoing interaction with stakeholders including S&D Planning, Network team etc.
- Team motivation and enablement
- Driving performance from the entire team
- Effective positive communication and spending with the team to explain/rationale of the tasks to be done
- Back check on ASH market visits and ensuring that the team remains engaged with the retail/franchise.
Your Career Path: Based on your sustained performance, you can grow into roles like:
- Regional Business Head / Regional Director
- National Planning & Management Role
What we’re looking for?
A minimum of a Masters degree
- Ability to work well in a pressure situation, Self-motivated and flexible
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal & written)
- Leadership skills
- Proactive and customer centric mindset
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge on corporate culture and values
A minimum of 8+ years of prior Sales & Distribution and People Management experience
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers in the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability