|Date Posted||January 15, 2020|
Telecommunication & ISP
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Design Corporate Products & Services
- Design Solution Corporate Products & Services to Multinationals, Financial Institutions, Banks, Govt., Local companies and telecom sector as ICT Services provider, Senior Manager Pre Sales will take the lead in Designing Customer solution
Gather Customer Feedback
- Gather customer Feedback for proper positioning of PTCL’s products for optimal performance with maximum benefit to the corporate Customers.
- Senior Manager Pre Sales work with the Pre-Sales and Sales team to perform Existing Customer Services/Product Analysis to enhance/improve Service experience and offer Technology up gradation options
Develop and manage the Pre-Sales Team
- Ensure that all pre-sales personnel including Pre-Sales Assistant Managers and Managers maintain and develop the following skills.
- Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
- Ability to understand business processes and business problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to solve business problems
- Ability to understand and capture business and technical requirements
- Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client's technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible.
- Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
- Ensure that Sales, Product Development and Customer receive support as they request.
Liaison with CS & BD
- Gather support from Product and support Managers of CS& BD Wing in providing solutions to the corporate customers.
- Respond to all RFPs in association with the Customer Service and Product Development wing PTCL H/Qs.
- Implementation of PTA (regulatory) instructions pertaining to New Numbering Series, Access Codes, Tariff, suspension of services etc. through PTCL Headquarters/ relevant field units.
Support Services Management
- Regular contact and co-ordination with operators to resolve their complaints regarding network issues in PTCL.
Education: Masters degree in Business or Engineering from a reputed institute.
Experience: 8 Years of experience in Telecom Industry, Consumer Research & Analysis Experience