|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
Sales & Marketing
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
With its head office in Karachi, the AGTL plant at Dera Ghazi Khan, manufactures New Holland (Fiat) tractors in technical collaboration with CNHI - Case New Holland, the Number One manufacturer of agricultural tractors in the world. The AGTL plant, an icon of engineering dynamics operates on high efficiency. With Quality Control and Quality Assurance, quality improvement systems exist at every level. One of our mission statement reads: “Our most enduring competitive edge is the quality of tractors”.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Role Purpose & Context
This role involves the planning, coordination and distribution or movement of a product while ensuring compliance to all policies and procedures in home country as well as exporting countries.
This role will also be exploring export markets like in Africa and Middle East to promotion of AGTL products/tractors and implements (by providing complete agriculture solution to farmers focusing on modern mechanisation in these areas.
Description Of The Accountability
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Exploring International Markets
Explore new market and Initiate New Market development plan to promote AGTL products as complete solution of farm machinery.
- Number of markets explored half yearly and annually along with business feasibility for AGTL and future prospects of explored market.
New Product Development & Launch
Product Need: Define need of the market, keeping in view the market segmentation and machinery solution for particular crop.
Product Asses: Develop feasibility of product (keeping in view voice of the customers, their needs, pricing and value for money) . Define methods/approach for new product development and its test and trials.
Product Validation/Approval: Design implementation plan with timeline, owners and budget. Confirm plan and seek product validation on CNHi (Principal) stadards.
Product Launch: Ensure resources are assigned to the project, mange oversight of project through execution. Report on project progress using metrics.
Risks: Identify and raise any risk/issue relating to New Product development and foresee its value for future.
- Cross Functional Support / Training: To be provided as necessary; responsiveness / effectiveness to sales team with After Sales Services and distribution team.
- 100% Compliance with CNHi SOP for product development and its trials as per standards of CNHi (Technical principal).
- Define new product launching campaign along timeline and its marketing strategy.
Define and Design marketing for promotion of NH product in the market, business development plan in pockets which are under penetrated and have low market share.
Define pricing strategy for AGTL products for local and export markets.
Demand & Supply
Develop demand supply simulation and monitoring pricing of each model available for local market.
- Develop annual sales target for dealers, areas and region following historical sales and forecasting budget of concerned year.
- Price comparison of NH products Vs competition products available in the markets.
- Develop simulation for supply and production and its correlation with demand.
Market Research & Survey
Design and conduct market research and field survey time to time to define market trends.
Design feedback mechanism related to product preferred from market to market and conclude strategy accordingly.
- Align 3 rd parties for market research for survey and budgeting and analysis.
- Analysis the results of survey and develop strategy to meet market demand for future needs of farmers.
Monitoring of competition products, pricing and marketing strategy and suggest strategic move accordingly.
- Weekly price comparison, booking and delivery status and monthly define market share in each category /segment of HP.
Align Institutions and banks involved in financing of tractors and farm machinery with AGTL and explore new opportunities and avenues accordingly.
- Increase business and market share by involving financial institute in tractor loaning to farmers.
Reporting & Compliance
Prepare and distribute scheduled and ad hoc reports in a timely manner.
Maintain compliant records of Projects related activities for future reference or audit purposes.
Report instances of Project unsatisfactory performance to Project members, stakeholder or Leadership in a timely manner.
- 100% Compliance with Al Futtaim Group & Select Auto processes and procedures.
- 100% Compliance with Contractual Terms and Conditions.
- Organizational policies and procedures.
- Sales & Marketing Standards & Best Practices.
- Adherence to limits specified in the group Delegation of Authority (DOA) matrix.
- Adherence to budgets.
- Healthy and Safety, Environment Policy
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
- Must be BBA/MBA from reputed university (LUMS/IBA or equivalent)
- Experience of working on multiple roles of sales and marketing and business development with multiple parties and variety of services, with proven ability in negotiations, preferably with AGILE or other Product management qualification.
- Excellent oral and written English communication.
- Experienced Computer User, familiar with, MS Office, MS Project, email and Internet.
- Experienced in Financial analysis and budget development for products on country wide base.
- 4-5 years management, in product developments, business development and marketing strategy related activity, across multiple disciplines.
- 1-2year + previous experience within the Automotive industry.
- Knowledge and application of industry related to agriculture and automotive.
- Ability to work independently, where necessary with little supervision and be capable of advising / making best business practice decisions.
- Ability to work within an international, diverse cultural environment and able to form excellent relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Able to work in dynamic, fast paced, pressurized environments, adapting to rapid change in an agile and positive manner, whilst continuing to provide economical and time focused solutions to critical business needs
- Able to work to tight deadlines, providing AGILE, economical and focused solutions.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to self-manage and use own initiative where necessary / appropriate.