|Date Posted||February 21, 2021|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Sr. Manager, HR & People Operations
Virtelligence is seeking a talented and energetic leader to join our growing organization! From onboarding to culture building, you will have the opportunity to help shape our People strategy in making our employee experience meaningful and valuable. You will be responsible for implementing a wide range of personnel programs, policies, and procedures as well as develop and manage existing internal programs that will enable our innovative staff to thrive.
As the People Operations Manager, you will provide HR support on various matters. You'll be a strategic adviser to leadership, a partner to managers, and an ally to every person at Virtelligence. We are in hyper-growth mode (we're planning to double in size in 2021) and seek an experienced HR Leader with solid recruiting expertise with a start-up and entrepreneurial mindset.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- HR: Manage human resources programs including compensation guidelines, career pathing, actionable employee satisfaction measurement, and improvement program, HR reporting, and measurement, leadership training programs, HRIS system, PTO program, centralize payroll practice, employee handbooks, develop and audit HR practices for compliance.
- Hiring: create a solid recruiting funnel with special emphasis on the candidate experience and building our employer brand. Working with hiring managers, design JDs and ensure that Virtelligence is doing its utmost to create a diverse, just, and inclusive team.
- Performance Reviews: design and manage a performance review system that matches company values and business goals
- Corporate Culture: be our company’s champion and torchbearer! Continuously identify and implement ways to improve the employee experience by engaging with our employees.
- Coaching: continuously work with managers and employees to improve work relations management skills and communications
- Manage our employee onboarding systems (ATS and Paylocity) and all onboarding activities leading up to the employee's first day. This includes HRIS system maintenance and employee record filing.
- Work on employment verifications (both verbal and written) for both present and former employees.
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objectives; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information and delivering the final product.
- Drive and execute projects that will improve the effectiveness of our recruiting team
- Own and up-level the reporting of funnel metrics, leadership reporting, and enable the recruitment team to run a data-driven recruitment process
- Supports internal communications including Slack, Email, Asana, and change management processes.
- Develop programs for performance management, retention, engagement, etc. by partnering with leaders and managers
- Become a strategic business partner by providing thought leadership for overall business needs, challenges, and goals
- Create an enjoyable and engaging work environment for remote and in-office employees
- Creates and supports company meetings to support effective employee communications and engagement.
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and solve problems with appropriate partnership and guidance from Executive Leadership.
- Be an advocate for employees and partner with Leadership to support employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Reports to and partners with the CEO to support the organization.
Qualifications for Position
- 5+ years of experience as People Operations HR and Recruiting Manager with at least 3+ years leading HR for tech start-ups will be a bonus.
- Experience leading remote and onsite teams.
- Strong HR functional expertise and proven track record of building high-quality programs in all core areas.
- Innately kind, self-motivated, well organized, and an expert communicator
- Experience with HRIS, ATS systems, recruitment tools, and best practices, and other HR-related technologies (we use LinkedIn Recruit, Paylocity, and other HR tools, etc.)
- Experience creating, executing, and owning a variety of HR programs
- Confidential and professional in character.
- Strong confident nature and ability to interface with leaders.
- Experience in a start-up environment with a fast-paced, changing work environment. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating organizational and operational efficiencies.
- Strong project management skills with experience driving projects from beginning to end
- Bachelor's degree and/ or MBA in Human Resource preferred