|Date Posted||December 21, 2020|
Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Pakistan
|Education Requirement||Masters or ACCA / CA Finalist|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
To be responsible for a wide range of activities which includes gathering of data and information from Core Data team, organize it, analyze those financial results and develop recommendations for senior management.DESCRIPTION · Analyze the periodic financial results and prepare reports on it including commentary, directors report, board and investor presentations. Interpret and present data accurately and persuasively and also coach others on using tools and data effectively.
· Translate the data insights into specific actions and provide recommendations to the business heads to implement those changes to raise their products’ overall profitability.
· Oversee the financial performance and bank’s health by providing constructive feedback to the business partners in making decisions to help improve financial performance.
· Provide clearer and faster insights by communicating performance unambiguously and timely, so that management can understand recent performance and make decisions to change its trajectory quickly and decisively.
· Perform client and competitive analysis – pricing, client and product profitability, competitive positioning
· Work with the Core data team to generate internal reports and dashboards for tracking KPIs and financial results vs budget.
- 7 - 10 years' relevant experience