|Date Posted||January 17, 2021|
Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Senior Manager Employee Funds - (200002KX)
- Responsible for development e2e funds management system
- To ensure that data in applications/systems is all time accurate in terms of members and recipients of defined benefits i.e. Pension Fund & Benevolent Fund.
- To update the system as and when survival certificate is received from recipients.
- To reconcile the contributions as and when received.
- To arrange timely disbursement of monthly Pension/Benevolent Fund Grant.
- To arrange timely disbursement of arrears, if any upon receipt of survival certificate.
- To process final settlements accurately and timely.
- To process Fair Value of Pension/Benevolent Fund upon receipt of verified requests.
- To recover excess payments made out of defined benefit plans due to late intimation is received from deceased member.
- To timely update the system for payments to family members
- To timely arrange updating the bank account details through CPD
- To keep the system updated of all transactions.
- To monitor and manage liquidity of the funds and suggest availability for investment and period of investment.
- To timely respond all queries related to defined benefit plans
- To prepare Trial balance and reconciliation of defined benefit plans.
- To prepare annual accounts and timely responding auditors queries for closure
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation of bank and payments. Track funds level expenses, accruals, Audit fees, Consultant fees and other related fees and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
- To ensure that SOPs and Process Flow (COSO) are accurately updated and maintained at all times.
Hasrat Mohani Road
Function: Human Resources