|Date Posted||January 16, 2021|
Information Technology Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia's online shopping and selling destination of choice – present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering E-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
Who are we looking for?We are seeking a new Sr. Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside brands, agencies, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company brands logos, and other artworks with software such as photoshop and Illustrator.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effect (for the basic animation)
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, corporate identity, product, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field
What we offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- The chance to work in a fast-moving, and challenging work environment