|Date Posted||November 24, 2020|
Telecommunication & ISP
|Education Requirement||Bachelors / Masters|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Base Salary||Competitive Salary|
The role is responsible to achieve timelines and manage the heavy workload of Payroll processing and final settlement processing.
- Monthly Payroll processing of employees on given timelines.Payroll posting in SAP FICO system and settlement of advances. provident fund deduction and payment, Tax payment u/s 149 and filing of income tax statement on monthly basis
- Processing of employees` final settlements on given timelines. Scrutinized every settlement, Tax calculation, and adjustment. Settlement of receivables from employees, preparation and provision of the income tax certificate to employees.
- Salary Advance payment processing and settlement.Clearing of settled advances from employee vendor on monthly basis after payroll posting
- Correspondence with Tax Authorities with respect to salary taxation & other issues. Filling of monthly & annual tax statements.
- System upgrades/customization (SAP)
ACCA Qualified/ MBA in Finance/ ICMA
4+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- MS Office.
- Salary taxation Meeting Timelines.
- Work under stress.
- Strict confidentiality.
- Problem solving skills.
- Hands on experience of working in MS Excel.
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 8 working days of closure of position.